As a local church we are a part of The Apostolic Church network of churches in the United Kingdom. The Swansea fellowship began in February 1920 and has been a recognised and respected church within the City of Swansea from its commencement.
The church has met and worshipped in different locations in Swansea, and moved to our current location on the exciting new SA1 Waterfront development in July 2006.
The Apostolic Church was formed in 1916 as a result of the 1904 Welsh revival. The apostolic church has a strong history for mission and has established apostolic movements in over 40 countries. The Apostolic Church in the UK is represented by around 110 churches nationally, the largest being the All Nations Centre in Kennington, London.